Delivering accurate, high-quality and timely statistical planning, analysis and reporting.
We understand that providing you with a high-quality statistical framework to transcend scientific context to clinical practice findings - is essential to achieving your research goals.
Our in-house statisticians bring extensive experience of biostatistics services, from first-in-man to Phase IV trials, across a broad range of therapeutic areas. Collaborating closely with other Optus Research & Analytics departments, we ensure a seamless integration and interpretation of statistical elements into the reporting and discussion of clinical data.
Our key biostatistics services include :
- Designing Statistical Analysis Plans
- Coordinating and managing DSMB meetings
- Consulting on clinical trial design and protocols, including adaptive design studies
- Preparing Statistical Reports – Interim, Final and Clinical Study Reports
- Provision of CDISC ADaM compliant analysis datasets
- Randomization support